19. September 2022 / day rating: 8/10

 my happiness is back on track


- yeah life felt pretty boring lately, but recent events have changed that

todays event:

    - got up very late (for me personally)

    - played a ton of valorant today
        - but I won all of them
        - my performance is either on an all time high or all time low = like a rollercoaster from low 
           to high to low and back up again 

    - generally relaxed all day long
        - didnt wrote a single line of code
        - didnt even thought about touching my current book
        - no sport, no healthy diet

    --> Life is there to be lived! Got to admit, that I feel a bit guilty cause this is normally not me
    - usually pretty obsessed with improving me myself and my skills but with the right balance of 
        free time
    - now its just free time

    - Also met up with my best friend
        - went pretty nice
        - we talked, we laughed, we shopped a bit

    - got to know some of my future university colleagues
        - and of course Im not the only asian taking the computer science course 😆
        - tomorrow Im gonna play some games with them
        - why no meet-up in RL, you ask? Because we are computer kiddies and outside-haters, cmon!

   pictures of the day:

what feeling/emotions does this look express?

Spekulatios back in sale 🥰

damn blankets are expensive 280€??? that's almost a brand-new iPad

got into a book shop and they didnt had that much interesting stuff for me
   I would pick this

and this!

- catchy tune: At least I had fun

- what I also realized: MY LIFE IS A MESS WITHOUT MY DAYPLAN
    - its an internal urge inside of me to design and to follow it --> there are good as well as bad sides

- my stocks are down
    - interest rates got raised --> which means, my stocks crashed
    - but I guess that's ok, Im a passive investor!

- and I need more storage: 64gb seem to be not enough 
    - but apple are such jerks in terms of storage extension



news of today:
    - literally like yesterday (I think)
    - so boring that I  stopped keeping track
        - Which sounds ridiculous, crucial and disrespectful
        - the war is an important topic as well as the current entry situation 
        - but I think its natural: People dont pay as much attention to a topic they got used
           to compared to breaking news 

thank you today for:
    - @Fabi, being one of my best friends and everything we have experienced/ lived through 
    - Valo god, for keeping up my winning streak (road to dia1)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

my first entry ...

great day with great people

ups is the worst ...