my first entry ...
26. August 2022 - First Entry it's gonna be GER /EN so, why have I started this? 1. to complete my portfolio (anh-ta.com) and a blog is a must-have in my eyes 2. to be more happy (somehow....) 2.1writing down my feelings and thoughts and whatever I experience throughout the days helped being more happy and satisfied 3. improving my English writing skills (my speaking skills aren't that bad but my writing rly suxxx , I never got something better than an " average " on my essays in high school) what's gonna come: - nothing exciting or thrilling: - this is gonna be my digital diary, there im writing down the events of my daily life. So there won't be anything dramatic or thrilling or something like that - most of you won't follow for long, maybe a couple of my close friends, but that doesn't matter to me because Im doing this for me - i will t...
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen